In this privacy statement we inform you about the personal data that we conduct and the way we use these data.
Who are we?
We are Dutch Flower Group B.V.
We are the controller in connection with the processing of data that are described in this privacy statement. Our contact data are:
P.O. Box 100
1430 AC Aalsmeer
In the event of questions about this privacy statement you can reach us by e-mail at [email protected] or by regular mail via the above-mentioned contact data.
What personal data do we process?
Within the framework of this processing we collect and store various data of yours. In the following list we have described what categories of data we process.
- Name, address data, e-mail, IP address
In the event that you are applying for a job with Dutch Flower Group and/or one of its companies and on that occasion provide a CV and letter of motivation to us, these data will be received by the HR organization of the company where you are applying for a job. We shall then process the following categories of data:
- Name, address data, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, level of education, professional experience, skills, possession of a driving licence or not, civil status, hobbies and interests, a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We do not keep the above-mentioned data longer than strictly necessary and the objective for which the data have been supplied has been realized (for instance the end of the application process), unless the data are necessary to comply with a statutory retention obligation or you have given permission to us to save the data for one year for a possible other job at one of our companies.
For what do we use your data?
We use the personal data made available voluntarily by you for the following purposes:
- In the event of a job applications we assess whether you are suitable for the vacancy and contact you if you have asked us a question via the website.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data on the basis of your permission. You may withdraw this permission again at any time. We point out to you that any withdrawal of your permission will not affect the legality of the processing that was done prior to withdrawal of your permission.
Parts of data
We shall not make public your personal data to third parties or otherwise, except in the manner described below.
It may be that we have to make your personal data public on the basis of a statutory regulation, by order of supervisors or other government bodies, to protect or defend our rights, or to examine, prevent or act against illegal activities, supposed fraud or infringements of applicable conditions.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Transfer of personal data
During the processing to which this privacy statement relates your personal data will not be transferred to parties that are in countries outside the EU/EEA (“third countries”) or to international organizations.
We are aware that you have the following rights in connection with your personal data:
- The right to turn to us freely and at reasonable intervals with the request to inform you whether personal data about you are processed and if so to gain access to these personal data.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data removed or to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- The right to resist the processing of your personal data owing to your specific personal circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for the benefit of direct marketing.
- The right to data transferability if the processing of your personal data is done via automated processes on the basis of your permission or within the framework of the performance of an agreement.
We also point out to you that you are entitled to submit a complaint about the processing of your data to a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes the privacy regulations. For the Netherlands the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority) has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you may consult the website http://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl .
In this processing no use is made of automated decision-making and profiling.
Alterations in connection with this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you through the appropriate channels of communication about possible alterations. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when this privacy statement was altered most recently.
Our website may contain possible (embedded) links from and to websites of third parties. Via these (embedded) links you will be taken to websites of third parties. We are not responsible for the contents of these websites and/or the processing of personal data on these websites. Consult the privacy statements on these websites to see by whom and in what way your personal data are processed.
This privacy statement was altered most recently on 4 February 2019.