Orderpicker (English speaking)
Are you excited about the prospect of delivering thousands of beautiful bouquets to our customers every day by picking our stunning flowers? Then the Order Picker role at The Floral Connection is perfect for you!
What will you be doing?
As an Order Picker at our company, you will be an important link in the process of moving flowers from the cold storage to various bouquet lines. Your main task is to pick the production orders and ensuring that they are ready for our colleagues to make these orders into bouquets. In addition to the picking process, you can keep yourself busy checking the picked orders for the correct varieties and numbers, counting the stock and support other logistics departments where necessary.
As a true multitasker, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately picking orders in the cold storage.
- Reliable inventory checks.
- Assisting other departments when necessary.
As a Distributor/Order Picker at our company, you are:
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Flexible with working hours (sometimes early, sometimes late…).
- Able to communicate in Dutch or English.
- Motivated to work at the most beautiful retail flower company in the Netherlands.
With this offer, we think you’re in the right place!
This market is always moving, so we offer a lot of variation and dynamism. No day is the same. You will work with the most beautiful product in the Netherlands, flowers. A product that brings joy. The teams are small, informal, and speak candidly to each other. • You can work with us as a part-time or full-time employee, where you will be fully trained to become a full-fledged flower order picker (distributor). We also offer:
- Flexibility in working hours and days: sometimes starting early and finishing early, and sometimes you can sleep in.
- Market-conforming salary (we will discuss this with you personally).
- Training, so you can improve every day.
- 25 vacation days. Enough for a summer and winter holiday and some long weekends away.
- Pension plan.
- Working from our modern office in Aalsmeer.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
Also, working at TFC is just great fun because:
- There are fun team activities organized, such as soccer and enjoyable company outings;
- You will work for a company that deals with the most beautiful and one of the most important export products of the Netherlands, namely flowers and plants;
- You become part of a team of approximately 200 motivated, sporty, and especially friendly colleagues.
About The Floral Connection
The Floral Connection is a versatile and professional partner for flowers and plants. TFC is part of Dutch Flower Group, a family of specialized trading companies within the floriculture sector.
We all know how much fun it is to add that beautiful bouquet or lovely plant to your shopping at the supermarket. To make your home even cozier or as a gift. Supermarkets add value to their formula with flowers and plants, and together with our growers, we ensure that they can do this in a distinctive manner. With an innovative assortment of flowers, bouquets, and plants that optimally match the relevant international retail formula. Where possible, supplemented with support in sales advice, sustainability, data, trend information, environmental requirements, certification, and optimal logistics. We make this possible every day by connecting, creating, and inspiring as a team.
To grow together and flourish together with our growers and customers. Because we are convinced that sustainable cooperation results in more fun and better results. And we like to take on new challenges and think and act innovatively. Of course, we always keep our agreements because we value reliability and partnership. So that consumers leave the supermarket every day with our products and we live up to our mission: We deliver a floral smile!
The floral connection strives for diversity and inclusion
We want everyone to feel at home and fully develop themselves at The Floral Connection. Everyone is welcome regardless of cultural background, age, ability, gender, or sexual orientation. We believe that differences in employees only make our company richer. We need a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, talents, and knowledge. This is when we are at our best and continue to learn from each other, improving even further. Not in spite of, but thanks to differences.
Are you enthusiastic about this position?
Did you get excited after reading this position? Apply directly below via the application button!
Also interesting for you:
I love my job
OZ Planten consists of a nice group of people. You have freedom and you can implement all your ideas.
Nicole Voorbij - Sales and backoffice Italy at OZ PlantenAll vacancies
The variety makes me happy
No two days are the same. This means that you have to be flexible, because an urgent project can just come through. For me this is a nice challenge, so I don't get bored.
Fleur Cornelissen - Marketing Manager at Holex FlowerAll vacancies
Work hard, play hard
In my position, the diversity of the activities and working with different people and cultures still appeal to me!
Winyfred Daal - Logistics at EDD HamiplantAll vacancies