初级项目助理 Junior Project Assistant
About Fresh From Source
Fresh From Source (FFS) is a fast-growing flower company that redesigned the floral supply chain by building bridges between growers and buyers. With passion and pride we provide a variety of flowers with vibrant colours to brighten up the world. Our flowers are grown locally, under national conditions, and we develop innovative logistical solutions to bring the flowers to their destinations.
The FFS team is made up of young entrepreneurial thinkers who work together and explore opportunities to make the future Fresh From Source.
China is one of the fastest growing markets where we both source and deliver flowers. Therefore, we are looking for additional support to join our FFS team.
We are looking for a chinese-speaking employee.
The Junior Project Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the cooperation management, location based in Betula office. Duties include but are not limited to track the cooperation project, scheduling meetings, coordinating shipments, documents management. You communicate a lot with the members of our Chinese team.
- Support division team to drive business planning and execution by capturing updates, preparing materials;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentations, plans and reports periodically;
- Create and maintain project information in the system to ensure data accuracy.
- HBO degree;
- Native Mandarin communication skill is a must.
- Keen attention to details;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects as an asset;
- Strong organizational skills (time management);
- Ability to schedule duties/projects (multi-task);
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
What we offer you!
- Market conform salary;
- Travel allowance, pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days on an annual basis (in case of full-time employment);
- Educational opportunities.
Also interesting for you:
I love my job
OZ Planten consists of a nice group of people. You have freedom and you can implement all your ideas.
Nicole Voorbij - Sales and backoffice Italy at OZ PlantenAll vacancies
The variety makes me happy
No two days are the same. This means that you have to be flexible, because an urgent project can just come through. For me this is a nice challenge, so I don't get bored.
Fleur Cornelissen - Marketing Manager at Holex FlowerAll vacancies
Work hard, play hard
In my position, the diversity of the activities and working with different people and cultures still appeal to me!
Winyfred Daal - Logistics at EDD HamiplantAll vacancies